How To Disable Comments On YouTube?
Are you also fond of uploading videos on YouTube? Now YouTube is no longer just a medium of entertainment, it has become more to earn fame and bucks along with a mode to get self-education. But what happens when you have uploaded a video on YouTube but the responses in the form of comments are too irritating?
Unnecessary comments not only pull your confidence down, flood your screen with comment notification, but also signals YouTube to rank your videos accordingly. But don’t worry! You can easily disable comments on YouTube. How? Read on to get it answered!
How to Disable Comments on YouTube?
- Open the YouTube app
- Go to the profile ( at the top-right corner of your screen)
- Navigate and click on your channel option
- Now select your videos
- Your YoutTube studio will appear on your screen
- For the ease of comments not showing on youtube, go to the settings icon
- A new pop-up window will appear on your screen
- Select the Community option
- Now, you will see two options related to the YouTube comments
- Select both the options and click on Disable comments
- Save changes and leave the page
- Now you can relax with YouTube comments not showing under your videos.
People Also Ask:-
Why can't I see the YouTube comments?
What happened to YouTube comments 2021?
Why are comments not showing up on my videos?
Where is the comment section on youtube 2021?