What is Discord Spoiler Tags and How to Mark Spoilers on Discord?
The most recent and amazing feature added to the discord is the spoiler tag, it allows you to hide text or an image behind an overlay this gives the users an option those who are okay with the spoiler can click on the spoiler discord image, and those who are not can simply avoid it. There are many people who want to hide the spoiler of discord but don’t know its exact procedure, well we are here with the exact step-by-step procedure to hide the spoiler in the discord app, and you are just needed to carefully follow the instructions given below.
Instructions to hide the spoiler option on the discord application –
- In the initial step, you are required to open the discord app on your device, it doesn’t matter which device you are using.
- Once, you are on the discord app you have to look for an option called “Open dashboard”, after finding it you have to click on that option.
- Now, you have to navigate the “Discord chat server” and after finding it you have to go to it.
- On the Discord chat server, you have to type you message that you want to write.
- In the next step, you will be asked to select the part of the message that you don’t want anyone to see or in other words you want to hide and the part of the message you allow everyone to see.
- You will see that a new set of options have appeared above the text you typed, now to hide the discord spoiler tag you will have to click on the icon that looks like an eye, which you will find at the very end.
- Once, you click on the eye icon you will find that the spoiler tag which you wanted to be had automatically added to your text, to the same text you typed above which is also known as the discord message.
- Now, lastly, when all the things above are done you have to finally hit the Enter button on your keyboard. After hitting the enter button you will see that the spoiler message is hidden and it will appear only when someone clicks on the black box present on the screen.
We hope that the steps above will be helpful for you to hide the discord spoiler tag and you can sue them again whenever you want to hide it.
Recommended: Fix Youtube Comments not Showing Issue